What is foodora?
The purpose of our service is to gather all the restaurants in Finland under one roof. The restaurants covered by our service can offer their products to consumers through their own online shops.
You can easily:
- Order your latest orders again.
- View a summary of your unused bonus points for the restaurants.
- Reutilise the information you have provided with a previous order.
- Change most products according to your wishes.
- Add favourite products to the top of product lists.
Placing an order is safe.
- Once you have submitted an order, it is transferred to the restaurant by our monitoring system.
- The restaurant confirms having received the order and may accept or reject it and confirm the time when the food will be ready.
- Our monitoring system makes sure that restaurants receive the orders, by using automated calls, for example.
- If a restaurant has not received an order in 30 minutes, the on-call service will contact the restaurant to enquire about the order. If the restaurant is not answering, the on-call service will cancel the order and arrange for the reimbursement with the customer, if the order has been paid for in advance.
- If you successfully order food from a restaurant that is part of our bonus programme, you will receive a discount code worth a certain percentage of the total sum of your order. You will only be able to use this code to order food from that particular restaurant by using foodora.
- Any service fees or bonus points used for an order will not count towards earning new bonus points.
- The bonus points stated in the confirmation email will not be confirmed until the order has been delivered.
- You will receive your bonus points within 24 hours of a successful delivery.
- Cancelled orders will not yield bonus points.
- You can find your bonus points in your wallet and use them for your next order from the same restaurant.
- All bonus points must be used in one go.
- The bonus points will be automatically used for the next order from the restaurant in question, but you may also choose not to use them.
- Bonus points cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Bonus points cannot be exchanged for cash and they are not considered to be a debt owed by foodora or its partner restaurants.
- If a restaurant decides to leave the foodora service or discontinue its bonus programme, any bonus points from that restaurant you may have will be removed from your user account.
- If a restaurant changes owners, the bonus points for that restaurant will be reset to zero.
- foodora reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time in the future.
- foodora reserves the right to discontinue the bonus programme at any time.
Service provider Delivery Hero Finland
In case of any problems, our knowledgeable and professional customer service team at Delivery Hero Finland will be happy to help you.